To help make your experience as positive as possible, Machen Supply offers a 30 Day Return/Exchange Policy.
Items Eligible for 30 Day Return
- Items that has not been removed from its original packaging.
- Items that were not shipped or packed correctly.
- Items that has not been installed.
- Defective items.
- Items that are being returned within the 30 day return period.
Items Eligible for 30 Day Exchange
- Defective merchandise (must be exchanged for the same product).
- Items in incorrect color, size or finish.
- Items that were not shipped or packed correctly.
- Items that have not been installed.
- Items that are being exchanged within the 30 day exchange period.
- Items that are of equal or greater value.
GUIDELINES FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Machen Supply reserves the right to refuse any returns that are not returned according to the guidelines set. To obtain credit, returned product returns must:
- Have a valid RGA# number.
- Have all original packaging.
- Packaging must not be written on or defaced in any way.
- Item must sent back to the correct warehouse.
- It is suggested that you repack product in larger box to avoid damage in shipping
- No products will be accepted for return more than 30 days after date of receipt. No exceptions.
- Special order items cannot be returned, except in the case of defective merchandise.
- We are not able to accept returns on damaged merchandise that was not inspected by the customer at the time of original delivery and not reported or claimed within 48 hours of receipt.
- If a customer signs for a delivery and does not report any damage to the shipping company or to Machen Supply, then it is the customer’s responsibility to file a claim with the shipping company to recoup any damages.
- We are only able to process returns and refunds for items purchased from machensupply.com.
- Discontinued items and colors are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Items can be returned for a refund minus restocking fees and shipping charges. We do not issue store credit.
- Products returned as defective which are found not to be defective are subject to a 20% handling charge.
- If a customer sends back a non-returnable item, no credit will be issued for the return of the product. The customer will then be responsible for return shipping charges.
- If a customer returns a product to us without an RGA# or without setting up the return, the return will then be subject to an additional 20% restocking fee.
- Except in the case of damaged freight (oversized) items, if a customer refuses goods at time of delivery with prior approval, then the customer will be responsible for all return shipping charges including original shipping fees. Machen Supply will also charge a 15% restocking fee and treat the refused shipment as a general return.
- Machen Supply is not responsible for return shipping costs on general returns.
Except in the case of damaged freight (oversized) items, if a customer refuses goods at time of delivery with prior approval, then the customer will be responsible for all return shipping charges including original shipping fees. Machen Supply will also charge a 15% restocking fee and treat the refused shipment as a General Return. Machen Supply will also charge a 20% Handling Fee to cover additional processing costs.
Items that are Not Returnable/Exchangeable
- Items that have been used or shows signs of installation.
- Items with torn or missing shrink wrap.
- Special order items.
- Discontinued items.
- Parts or replacement parts.
A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise. Defective merchandise or orders sent in error are not subject to restocking fees, so long as the it is exchanged for a replacement.
Reasons For the Restocking Fee:
- Administrative and warehouse costs associated with handling a return.
- Repair of packaging that has been damaged.
- Products that have missing parts, instructions or packaging materials.
- Items that have been scratched or damaged in shipments.
- Re-boxing of torn or ripped manufacturer boxes.
30 Day Returns:
How to Request a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#)
To return any item you must obtain an RGA number from Machen Supply. To obtain an RGA number and return instructions, please call our customer service department at 800-704-0372. Note you may need to provide images to show defect or damage. Return requests are generally processed within 2-5 business days and you will receive return instructions along with your RGA number via email.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within approximately 2-4 weeks after receipt of your return. Refunds can be further delayed if there is no RGA# on the box, parts are missing, defective merchandise or any other issue that has not been disclosed. All returns and exchanges will be credited less restocking and shipping costs. Machen Supply is not responsible for return shipping costs on general returns.
Shipping/Freight Damage Policy
It is important that you inspect your shipment thoroughly before accepting and signing for your merchandise; after you sign for the merchandise you are responsible for filing all claims with the shipper. Do not assume that your product is not damaged just because the box and packaging is intact. You must check for both internal and external damage before you accept delivery. If you notice your product is damaged, refuse the package and note the damage on the bill of lading. Please call our customer service department immediately at 800-704-0372 and inform us of the damage. After you sign for the package you are responsible for all freight damages.
Obvious or Concealed Freight Damage
If you receive a shipment from an order that you placed with Machen Supply with obvious or concealed freight damage, refuse the shipment and note the damage on the bill of lading. We will then order and ship a replacement for you. We will charge you for the replacement at the originally quoted price and credit you upon the return of the original. If you sign for the shipment without reporting any damage you are responsible for all damages and must make any claims with the shipper.
If you fail to report concealed or obvious freight damage to the carrier prior to signing for the shipment, neither you or we have any recourse.
30 DAY RETURN INFORMATION
Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return any
(non-special order) item its original packaging and in 100% saleable
condition for a full refund, less shipping charges and a restocking fee.
To ensure a hassle free return, please follow these steps:
- Call our customer service department at 800-704-0372 and setup a general return.
- Allow 2-5 days for the RGA # and return instructions to be emailed to you.
- Follow the general return instructions in the email we send you and ship the package per our instructions. It is advised that you obtain a tracking number, receipt, or confirmation of your shipment. Machen Supply is not responsible for any lost shipments that were not insured by the customer.
- Send your return back to the correct warehouse for processing. (*Note: Machen Supply is not responsible for return shipping costs on general returns.)
- Please allow 3-7 business days, depending on what shipping method you select, for the return to be received back at our warehouse.
- Once the return is received back at our warehouse, please allow 10-30 business days for our credit department to issue a refund less restocking fees and shipping costs.
30 DAY EXCHANGE INFORMATION
30 Day Exchanges:
Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, you may exchange any
(non-special order) item in its original packaging and in 100% saleable
condition for a replacement product of equal or greater value, less
shipping charges. (We’ll refund the original shipping cost if the return
is a result of our error).
Defective Exchange Instructions
To ensure a hassle free defective exchange, please follow these steps:
- Call our customer service department at 800-704-0372 and setup a defective exchange. Be clear and concise when describing defects or damages. Note that we may request imagery to ascertain damage.
- We will ship out a replacement as soon as possible, based on the product’s availability in the warehouse (see individual product detail page for details).
- Place the order for the replacement item online.
- The replacement will be shipped out the via the same shipping method as the original order.
- Allow 2-5 business days for the RGA# and return instructions for the defective product to be emailed to you.
- Follow the defective exchange instructions.
- Once the return is received back at the warehouse, please allow 10-30 business days for our credit department to issue a refund for the replacement.
- Any defective products that are not sent back to the correct warehouse for processing will be billed to the customer’s account.
Incorrect Products Received
If you are shipped a different product than you ordered, please email us or call us at 800-704-0372 within 48 hours of receiving the product. We will provide an RGA# and instructions return shipping. We will pay for return shipping and ship the correct product freight free of charge.